Favorite Hannah Picture

Favorite Hannah Picture
"Yes, the park!"

Hannah Ballerina

Hannah Ballerina

Play Time

Play Time
"Go super fast!"

Hannah's Room

Hannah's Room

Happier Hannah

Happier Hannah

Hannah sleeping 4-13-10

Hannah sleeping 4-13-10

Preschool Friend's Art

Preschool Friend's Art
Yeah! Friends!

Monday, September 27, 2010

We will miss you, Rosie



This is baby Rosie. She would have been two years old in November. She was a beautiful, happy girl. She was so full of smiles. Hannah always said that was her baby. Infact, she always said she had two babies; baby Aiden(who is now almost three) and baby Rosie.

Rosie was struck and killed by a car on Saturday evening in Kent. Rosie's godmother, Rosie Ma'alano, was also stuck by a car while trying to save baby Rosie. She remains at Harbor View right now in critical condition. My heart is breaking a million times over. It can't even compare to what her mommy, Janea, (Rian's sister) is feeling. Janea has got to be one of funniest people I have ever met; this is just so unfair. Please, say a pray for her, Thomas, their son, Kristian, (who is also an amazing little guy) and Rosie Ma'alano. I believe a donation site has been set up through their church. I'm going to post that when I get it.

Update: The donation site is
Seattle's Union Gospel Mission
P.O. Box 202
Seattle, WA 98111
attn baby Rosie Taylor or Rosie Ma'alano

5 comments:

  1. I heard about this on the news this weekend.

    I am so very, very sorry for all involved.

    Liz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carrie, what a terrible terrible thing. So very sorry for all who knew and loved Rosie. My deepest condolences. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my goodness. heart breaking. I wonder if this was the huge, bad accident we heard about on Sunday night. I think I heard it was down off Benson.

    My heart is completely aching for Rosie's family :(

    I'm saying an extra prayer for Hannah today - what a hard thing for such a little girl to understand!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The picture they posted on Komo news you could see Rian in Rosie's features. I have never seen Janea, but feel like I have now.

    It is a rare moment when I find myself blessed that God didn't give me the good health to have a child. I think that I don't have the character to cope with losing my child. I pray for Janea, and all who loved Rosie to find strength to endure this painful loss.

    I lost a cousin that was very close to me when she was 19, and I was 21. My aunt was devastated, and it wasn't until recently that we could talk with smiles about our memories of her (Anna), and I knew that is what Anna wanted.

    Prayers for acceptance, and peace.

    And seriously Carrie, go buy some lotto tickets.

    sw

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Carrie,

    How's the Godmother doing?

    Liz

    ReplyDelete