Favorite Hannah Picture

Favorite Hannah Picture
"Yes, the park!"

Hannah Ballerina

Hannah Ballerina

Play Time

Play Time
"Go super fast!"

Hannah's Room

Hannah's Room

Happier Hannah

Happier Hannah

Hannah sleeping 4-13-10

Hannah sleeping 4-13-10

Preschool Friend's Art

Preschool Friend's Art
Yeah! Friends!

Friday, July 23, 2010

Hannah & Rian Part II

This is Rian's account of hanging out with Hannah on one of those work days.


Hannah the Great




Back in the saddle, literally. I think I was ridden like your least favorite mule for at least 15 minutes…pure torture (you try it)! A bit of heeyah & giddeup are no longer my favorite expressions.

Hannah and I were sneaking wary sidelong peaks at each other when we thought the other wasn't looking, daggers cast in a glance. We have quite the history, her and I.

Believe as you will but, I'll tell you nay is she the innocent sweets, but a creature to be feared, a fireball, a banshee, the Kraken. Fear is inevitable, it starts in the pit of your stomach, then your knees start to tremble, the anticipation is agony…all of a sudden she's on you like a wet noodle, all hugs & kisses…eewww (sputters & spit), but don't think this is sincere, oohhh no, she's setting me up for something, I can feel it, just biding her time with me in the crosshairs, probably has the poison chapstick or something.

Torture AND humiliation…Barbie Tea Party. I'm at a loss for words, masculinity leaching from my Ego. I got a purse and a cup (hats optional), dress up shoes which were cute but, too small; I can't go on, I've said too much already…at least we got to dance as slammin tunes pumped from the RV/Pool/Disco machine, thing.

When Carrie arrived I was battered & bruised (you know, the Ego) and feeling fresh from the juicer nursing my wounds, though, I found myself wishing that work was for those who have nothing better to do…at least we had fun for a few hours.

Rian

4 comments:

  1. Kraken? LOL, Rian. I actually had to look that word up! She is not a mthyical sea monster!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi sweetie! Opa and I are in a beautiful land far away called France it is where I was born. I hope that you will be able to come and see it yourself someday. I will show you pictures when we get home in two weeks. I am getting your news by your blog. I love the pictures! W love you from the bottom of our hearts. Nana Fran and Opa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful post. Glad your masculinity is restored.

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol i almost forgot that she's four!

    ReplyDelete