Favorite Hannah Picture

Favorite Hannah Picture
"Yes, the park!"

Hannah Ballerina

Hannah Ballerina

Play Time

Play Time
"Go super fast!"

Hannah's Room

Hannah's Room

Happier Hannah

Happier Hannah

Hannah sleeping 4-13-10

Hannah sleeping 4-13-10

Preschool Friend's Art

Preschool Friend's Art
Yeah! Friends!

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Candles in the Wind

I saw this quote elsewhere but had to share it with you.

"Children with Cancer are like candles in the wind who accept the possibility that they are in danger of being extinguished by a gust of wind from nowhere and yet, as they flicker and dance to remain alive, their brilliance challenges the darkness and dazzles those of us who watch their light."

That is so my baby girl.

4 comments:

  1. That is BEAUTIFUL!!!! Hope you guy's have a great time with your sister...I know you could use the help. Thinking of you all!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tears are in my eyes. This certainly is your dancing darling. Heard a song today by Josh Wilson, Before the Morning.
    I will look for it in DVD and get it to you.
    I just wept and prayed for your whole family.
    Love you all. GM Patty

    ReplyDelete
  3. Opps I mean CD. Also do you need more DVD's for the kids. I do have some more.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We are thinking of Hannah and hoping for the best for her. Cute pictures of her! Children's Hospital is the best and it is wonderful she is in such great hands. I can't believe how big she has gotten! Jessica Wood

    ReplyDelete