Favorite Hannah Picture

Favorite Hannah Picture
"Yes, the park!"

Hannah Ballerina

Hannah Ballerina

Play Time

Play Time
"Go super fast!"

Hannah's Room

Hannah's Room

Happier Hannah

Happier Hannah

Hannah sleeping 4-13-10

Hannah sleeping 4-13-10

Preschool Friend's Art

Preschool Friend's Art
Yeah! Friends!

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Words of Wisdom from my boss

My boss, John, one of the finest people you could ever hope to meet, always tells me "Don't let the highs get you too high, and don't let the lows get you too low". Now, I know that he is referring to work when he tells me this, but it has been bouncing around my brain the last few days. I feel it applies. The test results are going to just be what they are and I'm not going to let it get me too low.

Hannah woke up today, got out of bed and fell right down. Her legs hurt her too bad to stand on them. She fell two more times just in the morning. However, she is not a complainer. She just says to me that her legs won't let her walk. This doesn't mean she is going to stop trying, because darn it, she wants to walk on her own and not be carried anymore.

People keep telling me that she is such a fighter and so tough. I agree but I also always thought, "Yes, but she is just four". I think I get it now.

Anyway, I went to work today and Rian stayed with Hannah. Apparently, they played quite a bit, Barbie's, Lego's, coloring, movies and ate quite a bit (she is still on the steriod treatment). I asked him to write something for the blog about his day with her. So, my next post is actually Rian's.

1 comment:

  1. How is she doing now? How is the new chemo going?

    ReplyDelete