Favorite Hannah Picture

Favorite Hannah Picture
"Yes, the park!"

Hannah Ballerina

Hannah Ballerina

Play Time

Play Time
"Go super fast!"

Hannah's Room

Hannah's Room

Happier Hannah

Happier Hannah

Hannah sleeping 4-13-10

Hannah sleeping 4-13-10

Preschool Friend's Art

Preschool Friend's Art
Yeah! Friends!

Friday, May 13, 2011

Post Removed

I updated about Hannah yesterday and now the entire post is missing. I don't have time to figure it out, but if anyone knows how to fix it, please let me know!

Hannah is still in the hospital. The mouth sores, which are little ulcers, have covered her tongue, gone down her throat and are throughout her GI tract. She has been in horrible pain and we have struggled to figure out where her behaviour is a reaction to pain medicine or an indication that she needs more. After several days it became clear she needed much more.

She is actually doing better today. Still a little cranky, but doesn't seem to be in as much pain.

Thank you all for your support.

5 comments:

  1. Lots of love to you all!! I'm thinking of you. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think blogger went down yesterday, and deleted a lot of people's posts. I've had a number of blog-friends say they've had some posts completely deleted w/o notice or backup.

    My thoughts are with you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am glad today is a better day. Thinking of you both.

    <3 Liz

    ReplyDelete
  4. It sounds like it has just been miserable. I am so sorry to hear that. Thinking of you and hoping that the improvement today is a sign of things to come. Take care. Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  5. this happened to my post too! weird.
    We're praying for sweet Hannah girl <3

    ReplyDelete